Enactus Canada RedesignA full redesign of a major nonprofit's Canadian website
Enactus Canada approached SapientNitro to do a full redesign of their current website. The global brand site had been updated recently, and they wanted to push their visual more in the direction of global’s style.
A major component of this project was also figuring out how Enactus could be better storytellers, and how they could surface those stories across the site. As such, content strategy was involved heavily and throughout the entire project lifecycle.
With some oversight, I led the entire content strategy track for this project. That involved everything from actually completing the 7 content deliverables, to planning and estimating the scope of the work. Out of all my content projects at SapientNitro, it is the one I am presently the most proud of.
- Content Audit
- Content Audit readout and strategy framework
- Page Purposes
- Experience Sitemap (in conjunction with UX)
- Page Templates (in conjunction with UX)
- “Future Story Framework” (detailed editorial guidelines and planning)
- Content Matrix
Enactus Canada is incredibly pleased with the work, and is in the process of rolling out the new site, and communicating their story to users in a way they’ve never done before.
- Demonstrates ability to lead a content strategy engagement with limited oversight
- Shows depth of content strategy deliverables from “discover” documents all the way to “implement”
- Exemplifies collaborative nature with UX, and ability to collaborate on deliverables
- Makes apparent ability to advise on content marketing and editorial strategy across digital channels
- Highlights client-friendly nature and ability to work closely to manage expectations and success